Welcome to London Mutual online banking
We have a latest version of our mobile apps – Please update/download the latest version from Apple store/ Google Play store if you have experiencing any issues with your current app. Thank you
Please go to the link Online Banking at the bottom of this page to register for the new online services.
New to LMCU online banking? Watch this video for step by step registration guide.
Please read before Register/logging into your account
Unfortunately identity theft and internet fraud continue to be on the increase. Please be vigilant and protect your personal details as much as you can.
London Mutual will NEVER ask you, via email, telephone, or by any other means, to divulge your internet banking login password. Your password is like the PIN for your bank card – it controls access to your account(s) and should never therefore be revealed to anyone.
Members can check that they are linked to London Mutual internet banking by:
- Observing the Green Colour locked padlock symbol located in the top left corner of your browser.
- Clicking on the locked padlock symbol to check the certificate.
If you have any concerns or require any further information, please contact the London Mutual Member Enquiry Line on 0203 773 1751.
- More information about CUOnline Internet banking please Click here
- Step-by-step guide for Online Banking Registration and how to reset login details
- Please click here to read terms and condition for online services